Monday 18 February 2008

Sue & Ally - Garvock House

Sue & Ally got married at Garvock House Hotel in Dunfermline on Saturday, which meant I had to leave Anna & Catherine working at the Edinburgh Corn Exchange Wedding Fair and shoot their wedding. It was also the first time in a while I've been to a wedding on my own as Callum who normally carries the gear & assists me was appearing in a show along the road in Kirkcaldy (which I went to see on Thursday night).


As usual I started with the girls getting ready, in one of the bridal suites at Garvock House - Sue claims she didn't choose that room to match her dress, it was just a co-incidence! The bright sunshine & low temperatures made outdoor photography a challenge, but Garvock House has such nice grounds that it was worth the effort. Thanks to all the family and friends who came outside with us, with the help of the ushers we managed to get through the pictures in record time so everyone could get back in to the heat!

Here are a few pictures from the day, the rest will be on the website in about a week, so check back then to view.



No comments: